Support for Worldwide Environmental Conservation Activities
Phases 1 to 5 over 15 Years
Participation of 11 Asian Countries
Shimadzu began its support of the United Nations University "Environmental Monitoring Project in the East Asian Region" in 1996 and will continue supporting the next three-year plan: the Fifth-phase Environmental Monitoring Project "Environmental Monitoring and Governance in the Asian Coastal Hydrosphere".
A signing ceremony declaring support of the Fifth-phase Environmental Monitoring Project was held on 25 November 2008 at the headquarters of the United Nations University, with Shigehiko Hattori, President of Shimadzu Corporation, and Dr. Konrad Osterwalder, Rector of the United Nations University, in attendance.
- Offers 5 Times Faster Measurement Speed and 3 Times Higher Sensitivity –
- Controls up to 4 cameras from a single computer -
- Uses revolutionary IG technology developed by Shimadzu -
In Addition to Improved Operability, IRsolution Software, Provided as Standard, Supports a Variety of Foreign Materials Analysis, and Acceptance and Shipping Examinations of Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
Improved Reliability and Faster Separation of Trace Impurities in Pharmaceuticals and Trace Residual Pesticides in Food Products
- To Improve GC/GCMS Market Competitiveness and Increase Sales -
- Aimed at Expanding Demand in the Life Science Market through the Introduction of a High-accuracy Nano-LC -
- Expand Sales by 1.5 Times in Fiscal Year Ending March 2011 -