A long-life bearing mechanism reduces maintenance costs.
- Combination of magnetic and ceramic bearings
- A proprietary damping mechanism is used to achieve low vibration and a bearing cooling function, additionally provides high reliability and long service life.
The pump can be used in combination with a small backing pump.
- The combination of turbine blades and molecular drag pump achieves ultra high vacuum even with high backing pressure levels.
- If used in combination with a small dry vacuum pump, such as a diaphragm pump, it can achieve ultra-high vacuum pressures.
The pump can be mounted in any orientation.
- The pump unit can be mounted in vertical, horizontal, or inverted orientation.